Teeccino

Monday, February 15, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Their Day with Ma Ti Ma

Ever since my twins were infants, one of our friends, Maria, has been seeing them grow up. Sometimes, she would watch them while Daddy and I went out for a date or just to take an hour break from them.

Well, as my twins are still growing up, they still like Ma Ti Ma. This is her "pet" name my twins have given her. It used to be that my twins would see her at least 2 to 3 times a month. But then, when Ma Ti Ma would drop them off back home, they would have fits. They love being out of the home and sometimes, I am not able to take them places. Especially when I am not feeling too well.

Today, Ma Ti Ma called Daddy and said she would like to take the twins out for a while. Now, Ma Ti Ma has is watching her grandson for a year because her daughter is in the military. My twins love her grandson and they are probably at McD's or a local park, playing and running outdoors in the nice weather we are having today.

Or, they might be at the mall, on the "MingoRound", as my twins call the Merry Go Round. They love that and would ride on that all day, if given the chance.

Anyway, Mommy is getting some time to herself. I have been listening to my radio programs online and doing laundry, fixing my hair and getting my lunch heated up, in the oven.

It is almost 2:30, wow this day certainly has gone by fast. So,this is how I am spending my Abraham Lincoln's Birthday. At home, by myself, with only the sound of the birds singing outside, planes flying over my home and cars driving very fast down my residential street.

That is right, No TV on today. It is nice, the quietness of my home. Even if for a little while. But, when my twins come home, I will be hugging and kissing them and asking how their day went with Ma Ti Ma..

A Day in the Life of Twin Toddlers...

No comments:

Post a Comment