Teeccino

Friday, February 5, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Their Pre-K Evaluations

Today, my twins received their Pre-K Evaluations and they were wonderful. My twins both know their numbers, Twin "A" 1-10, Twin "B" 1-20, they know all their primary colors, all their shapes, even them not so regular shapes, they know how to spell their names (the name puzzles my Mom (their Nana) got them for the 1st birthday really helped, they are really learning to spell their names well, they know their first name, but not really their last name...yet.., they are good listeners, love to play with their friends; kicking balls, swinging, running, jumping, sharing and love every Friday with they have Show and Tell.

Today, my twins showed their friends and teachers one of their many stuffed Cats. Each week, my twins learn a new letter of the alphabet. This week, they learned the letter "C". This was perfect because they were able to show and tell about their stuffed cat in it's plastic container.

As of January, my twins are also learning to understand directions their teachers give them and follow instructions, 3 step instructions, to be exact. My twins sometimes watch this Disney show called Special Agent Oso (I am not really a fan of it), but they do learn 3 steps on how to accomplish things. So, I guess this show is helping them learn to solve problems in only 3 steps.

Oh, I am so proud of my twins..well, I am always proud of my twins. It is just nice seeing their progress, from their teachers, on paper..

No comments:

Post a Comment