Teeccino

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TwiceToddlers at Dance Class with Nana and Papa

Today was dance class and Nana and Papa went with the three of us. During dance class, the parents, and guests, are not allowed to be in the dance room with the dancers as this causes them to, among other things, not pay attention to the dance instructor.

So, as I always do, I sat out in the hallway, this time with my parents and one of my friends from church. My friend from church is in dance class with my twins. Anyway, as we were sitting in the hallway, my Dad went outside on the porch, as it rained, and the three of us women talked in the hallway until the dance class was over. The class lasts an hour, once a week.

After dance class, the parents are then able to go into the dance room and see what their little dance student learned that day. Here are some photos of what my twins learned today. It was not much as you can see, but this is what they learned nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment