Teeccino

Friday, February 5, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Their Playdate This Saturday

Tomorrow, my twins will be having a play date with one of their preschool friends. She is new to California and lives a couple miles from our home. Their new friend moved to California in October from the East Coast and is just adorable. My twins were so excited that their friend's Mommy and I made a play date.

It looks like it is going to rain this weekend so we will probably have to have our play date indoors. That is alright though, we have plenty of toys to play with, but being indoors is never as fun as being outside, playing.

Along with the rain, there is crazy wind and I find it highly unlikely they are going to play outside.

My twins have been talking about their friend and play date ever since we set the date. Oh goodness, if you can avoid it, it is NEVER, EVER, wise to tell your toddler of upcoming events as they will talk about it until that day comes..

No comments:

Post a Comment