Teeccino

Monday, February 8, 2010

TwiceToddlers Mom and a Successful Playdate

As I previously mentioned from my blog article, TwiceToddlers and Their Playdate Saturday, my twins did have their playdate last Saturday with their friend from pre school. I will not give out her name as it is not my business to do so. I normally ask permission before using one of my twins friend's name on my blog. Just out of respect.

Anyway, the three of them had a real good time. Although, have you ever had three girls, toddlers, together in one room at once? Well, since the weather was undesireable, we had to stay indoors. Otherwise, I had suggested we play in our backyard or go to the park. The heavy and very grey looking clouds are what kept us indoors.

With all the girlie toys we had, all three girls played with the kitchen, utencils, real looking fruits and veggies (on a smaller scale), their barbie dolls, the doll playhouse, princess castle and stuffed animals all in my "great room".

The playdate was two hours, which is plenty of time, in my opinion, for any playdate. If the playdate is longer they that, the children get restless and start fighting.

In the future, we will have to have another playdate with their pre school friend. Hopefully next time, the weather will be nice enough to go outdoors!! Get all that energy out..

No comments:

Post a Comment