Teeccino

Thursday, February 25, 2010

TwiceToddlers Finally Went to Sleep

My goodness, like I have stated in the past, my twins could talk for hours on end if I or Daddy allowed them. Well, over ten minutes ago, my twins finally stopped talking and are sleeping. Yeah for Mommy! If my twins do not take an afternoon nap, not only will I pay dearly for it, but they will because their fussiness shows and they also fall asleep sooner than they would like to.

Also, right now, both my twins have coughs and they need to sleep in order to get well. Honestly, I have no idea how my twins are able to talk all...day...long and not get tired. Sometimes, but not always, I wish I had their energy. But, I have been there...and done that...

When my twins were one and two years old, I would tell them, "The more you sleep, the more you will grow." So, maybe I should continue telling them this..do you think it will do any good..??

Probably not...but, I can give it a shot anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment