Teeccino

Thursday, February 25, 2010

SwagBucks Has Increased Their Prizes!

Well, this is just awesome. You see, I had stopped, altogether, using SwagBucks since last week. I was getting sick and tired of using their search engine and only receiving 1 or 2 SwagBucks, for only a dollar at a time. I mean, I have earned more points on MyPoints, than SwagBucks. They were becoming very stingy.

But now, it looks like they have changed their tune and upped the Anie (sp?). I think they were afraid of losing their followers. Anyway, this afternoon as I logged into the Internet, I found on my SwagBucks toolbar, 30 extra SBs! I did not even question it until I saw on my toolbar a 1 in the inbox from SBs.

So, I clicked the dropdown arrow and saw a code to put in the search code box in the SwagBucks website. WooHoo!! I actually received more than 1 SB and SwagBucks will be increasing the amount of SBs their followers receive from now on.

Well, that made me a happy camper and it will you too if you sign up right here, right now:
Search & Win

It will be worth it to sign up and earn points for gift cards and other prizes..

No comments:

Post a Comment