Teeccino

Sunday, February 14, 2010

TwiceToddlers Still Up and Talking

My twins went to "sleep" two hours ago..that is 2, the number 2, hours ago. So, you think they would be sleeping by now. Having sweet sleep and sweet dreams.. Well, this is not the case. Oh my goodness, my twins are such talkers. One would think, having all day to play and talk, there would be no reason for them to still be talking late into, almost, the next day.

Sometimes, my husband or I, can go into their room, one, two or three times..and they just do not listen to us. This is what they, well, Twin "A" always says, "Okay!"

The "Okay" refers back to what Mommy or Daddy asks of our girls, "GO To SLEEP!!" This is when, more than two times, Twin "A" will say "Okay!!" But all she does is say this, while not actually shushing up and sleeping.

My goodness, I certainly hope they do not wake up before 8 AM tomorrow. I can still here them talking...right now..it is almost 11:30PM, PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment