Teeccino

Saturday, March 29, 2008

TwiceBaby B and the ER

If you think your child, like me, was invincible, think again. Usually around age two, is when your child will more likely than not hurt themself.

Around this time last night, my husband, TwiceBaby B and myself, had to rush her to the ER, register her and wait, and wait, and wait to see the PA who then looked at her very deep, in my opinion, wound. I almost fainted from seeing the wound at my home and then two more times at the ER.

Seeing any wound like that just makes be ill. But, TwiceBaby B handled it pretty well. That is until she was receiving her stitches. Daddy, a nurse and the PA had to hold her down. Daddy held her body down, a nurse held her head in place and the PA stitched her up.

Being the wuss that I was, I kept getting hot all over and had to put my head down for fear of a fainting spell or worse. Feeling that way reminded me of seeing some photos from the D.A.s office I interned at in West Covina back in 1995. I will not tell you who I saw, but will let you guess. The case was all over the news and the defendant no longer lives in California.

But I digress.

TwiceBaby B, after the stictches were complete, was doing good and we went home. That night I slept wth both my twins until 3AM and went to my bedroom.

Praise God Twin B is doing good today, like nothing happened.

We just clean her bandages and add neosporin to the cut to make it heal faster.

I may add photos later, not of the wound, just of all of us wearing bandages.

No comments:

Post a Comment