My girls, they are so funny and love to let you know they see what you are doing and drinking. Each morning and evening, I drink this juice called Mona Vie along with this drinking another rice soluble drink.
And, each morning or anytime I drink anything at all, my twins see I am drinking out of Mommies Baba, a glass or cup, kinda of like their sippy cup.
Well, they associate my glass or cup to their sippy cup that is.
Yep, nothing gets past my girls and they have been very observant about what Mommy and Daddy do since they began to speak in longer sentences and be able to tell us what we are doing.
You got to love it!
Eating Gluten Foods Has Never Been Better
-
When I first began eating gluten free foods, I was not very impressed.
Over the year though, the gluten free food industry has perfected their
recipes and...
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment