Teeccino

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mommy of TwiceBabies Woke Up Dreaming Of The Weirdest Celebrity

This morning, my sister interrupted my slumber, at almost 9AM, by calling me.

Yes, I know I over slept this morning. My twins are usually my alarm clock, but this morning they were not causing a fuss to get out of their room.

Or, I just did not hear them.

Anyway, I say my sister interrupted my slumber because I was in rim sleep and guess who I was dreaming about?

It was a celebrity. I saw a glimpse of him last night in Entertainment Tonight when he was a young actor. He had a role in Thelma and Louise.

Can you guess who he is now?

That is right, none other than Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt of all celebrities or people were in my dream.

Go figure.

The dream was weird. We were discussing my feet and how worn out the looked from all the walking I guess I had been doing. He suggested I rub some healing lotion on my feet to remove the soreness.

Funny, huh?

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment