Teeccino

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sleeping TwiceBabies, The Sound of Heaven

Getting my twins, well, Twin A, to sleep at night has been a challenge to say the least. Since January, my hubby and I have been laying down with our girls at nap time and bedtime.

Because my hubby has been coming home later for lunch do to a heavier workload, real estate, I feed our twins and take a nap with them as well. Sometimes, our naps last for 2-3 hours.

So, in the evenings, my hubby has been laying down with our girls. But, over the past month, he has stopped staying in the room with them until they fall asleep. This is because as soon as he gets up, Twin A feels Daddy getting up and she goes ballistic. They crying starts and she just loses it.

Within the past week, we have just been saying goodnight to them. Twin B will fall asleep, no problem, but Twin A still has a meltdown. Is this the correct verbiage to use here?

After a while, Daddy walks down the hallway to their room and Daddy lays down the law with Twin A and she gets back on her bed and finally falls asleep.

I do not mind, really, laying down with them a nap time, but forget bedtime, I sometimes fall asleep with them and this is the time I do most of my writing or online school work.

Sleeping with my girls is something I will always remember and I like it. But not all-night-long.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment