Teeccino

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Coffee Date with a Friend of Mine and My TwiceBabies

Today, my twicebabies and I got up like normal, I took a shower, them got them dressed up. Every time I get them dressed up, they assume we are going "out". And, more likely than not, we are going out. Today, we met a new friend of mine from my cities local Multiple Sclerosis Society Chapter. This group is small, for now. Unfortunately, it may grow over time and when others are willing to look for some sort of support. Denial is a powerful thing.

Anyway, one we were all dressed, we got in our car and drove over to my local Starbucks. My friend was already sitting inside, drinking coffee and reading a magazine.

Oh, my girls did so well. I was amazed. Although, Twins "A and B" kept standing on their chairs and I had to tell them, repeatedly to sit down. What is with toddlers always 'standing'?

Well, after our coffee date, Mommy and my twicebabies drove to JC Penneys and I got them some new Spring shoes with a gift card one of my seven Aunties gave me for their Christmas gift in 2007.

The shoes are white, open toed and have two pink butterflies on them. There is another pair I wanted to get them that were light pink with four pink flowers on them. But, they were $19.99, originally $26.00. Yeah, the price adds up quickly when I buy for two.

After our outing,we went home, Daddy fed them lunch and we, Mommy and my twicebabies, took a nap.

We had a good day all in all.

I know, I know, I need to get my girls out of the house more often. But, it is no always a bowl full of cherries when they do not stick close to me or want to leave when I want to.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment