Teeccino

Thursday, March 27, 2008

TwiceBabies and Little Creases

Yesterday, I took my normal nap with my girls and they just looked so sweet, sleeping, with their eyes closed, trying to breathe due to their little cold and their binkies on their chest.

This is when I saw the skin creases in their elbows.

Oh! It was just so adorable to see and look at. These little creases were amazing to see because it shows me they are still just little babies, with baby skin so soft and something to behold.

Just being able to sleep in between my twins and watch them sleep is awesome.

Although, sleeping with them does, in my opinion end soon. When this will end, is a toss up and I think they are not fans of the dark right now.

Anyway, the little creases in their elbows was just so sweet to look at.

When you have lay down with your toddler and their eyes are closed, sleeping hopefully, just look at them. Look at them and smile.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment