Teeccino

Monday, March 24, 2008

My TwiceBabies Are Growing Up So Fast

Everyday I look at them, they are changing. Their faces are getting longer, as their bodies begin to grow in length as well. Twin A's hair is getting longer and her curly cues are straightening out. Twin B's hair remains the same, and still lots of curly locks.

My TwiceBabies language skills are ever expanding as they not only repeat everything Daddy and Mommy say, but use big words too.

Like I stated in my previous post, they can say "Quesadilla" with such clarity along with "Biscuits" and "Chocolate".

This summer, Daddy and I intend to get our twins a slide/swing combo, hopefully as they are growing out of their Step 2 slide we purchased last summer. I will probably give this Step 2 to my sister's youngest baby when he is old enough to use it.

Oh yes, my TwiceBabies are growing in all things. It is kind of sad to see them coming up with their own opinions on, well, anything.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment