Teeccino

Friday, March 21, 2008

Easy For My TwiceBabies To Learn

Do you have digital cable in your area? I mean, where you live?

Well, I do and we utilize it all the time. Especially their baby section on the digital cable I use.

They have this one section called Baby Boost and in this section are several baby learning videos we get to see for free.

There is this one video I show my twins where it exercises their Left Brain and Right Brain. Lately, I have been showing them the Left Brain baby videos and at the end of one of the videos, it has the baby repeat numbers 1-10. Well, when my twins sit with Daddy and Mommy, they actually, out loud, repeat what the lady in the video say, One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten.

It is just so cool hearing them learning. And seeing them enjoy learning too.

God Bless and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment