Teeccino

Friday, March 21, 2008

"Daddy's Shower, Mommy's Shower", says TwiceBabies A and E

In my home, we have two showers. One in our utility room and one in our hallway.

Every since my hubby and I moved into our home in 2003, he has used the utility room bathroom because the shower is small and he does not have to step into it to take a shower.
My shower, is in the hallway bathroom near our bedrooms and I do have to step into the shower/bath.

Anyway, being so observant, my twins always tell and show Mommy and Daddy where our showers are and who takes a shower where.

Not only that, they know where we sleep and what clothes we wear to bed. I have two sets of bedtime clothing. One with moons and stars and one with kitty kats. Every time I wear my kitty kat jammies, my twins hug the pants and kiss the kitties on my top.

It is just too cute and I am so impressed with their ability to remember what Daddy and Mommy wear, let alone where we take our showers.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment