Teeccino

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TwiceBabies are Two Years, Four Months Today

Wow, they are growing and learning so much, all day, everyday!

Today, we went to one of my girlfriends homes and I helped her put some gifts together for our churches potluck this Saturday. While at her home, my girls played with her children's toys, ran around the home, watched some Little Bill and just had a good time.

My friend works from home twice a week while her children are in school or being babysat. Today was one of her work at home days. On her lunchtime, we put some gifts together and it was fun.

After our time with my friend, my twicebabies and I went to Walgreen's to get some more chip clips and I got them two stuffed toys a piece for Easter.

Then, we went home, took off their shoes and we took a long nap.

We had a good day, all in all. Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment