Teeccino

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My TwiceBabies and Good Weather

Whenever the weather is good, my twins love being outdoors. I mean, who could blame them. I knew when they were able to walk and run on their own, the first winter with them being two years old would not be a cake walk.

In fact, this winter, where I live, is not fun. My winters are very cold and sometimes the rain never stops. Although, this winter, the weather did not dip below 40 at night and reached between 50-60 in the daytime.

Still, having two rambuncious twins in your home for three months, in the winter, is enough to drive you crazy and want to pull your hair out.

That is why I am so glad Spring is here. With the new sandbox in our backyard. A gift from PapaNana for Eater, they have been enjoying it very much. They will bring their little chairs in the sandbox and sometimes sit in the sand with their sand toys.

Anyway, having good weather, with twins is just as much a blessing as my twins are to everyone who knows and loves them.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment