Teeccino

Friday, March 21, 2008

TwiceBabies in SandBox





For Easter, my Mom and Dad, sent a sand box for my girls to play in. We were all thinking about a sand and water table, but I decided to go with a sand box instead.
It arrived last Saturday, but yesterday, my hubby went and purchased four, five pound bags, of sand box sand. Today, I placed the sand box, on a bare patch or dirt where grass used to grow, and my hubby opened the heavy sand bags and we filled the sand box up.
At first, my girls were afraid to step into the sand box. Oh goodness, they freaked out. I just told them to get in, sit down and have fun.

Well, after a bit of coaxing, they finally got in. The sand box is shaped like a frog and has two semi seats for them to sit on and their feet just sit in the sand. They played with some of the sand toys my Mom and Dad gave them last summer and this Easter, my hubby's parents will probably get them some more sand toys.

Here are some photos of them playing in the sandbox.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment