Teeccino

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Four, Five, Six, Says Twicebaby B

My Twicebaby "B", for the past two to three months, has been saying her numbers out loud. She loves telling and showing me or Daddy how many items she has in her hands or arms.

The funny thing is, she does not begin at the number one, but number four instead. It is a hoot. I have show her, "One, Two, Three, then Four, Five, Six, ..."

Sometimes, we will watch these Comcast Cable free infant/toddler videos from Brainy Baby, Baby Genius and Baby Bumblebee. These videos show and teach our twins colors, numbers, letters, right and left brain objects.

Today, Twin A and Twin B, while watching this one Brainy Baby video, while standing up at the TV, said out loud,their numbers One-Ten. It was so awesome!

I love hearing them learn and they think it is fun. I only hope when they get a little older, they will still think learning is fun.

God Bless Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment