Teeccino

Friday, March 21, 2008

TwiceBabies at the Park

Today, my babysitter came and, like every time she comes to give me a break, she takes the girls to the park. My twins love the park. They love to play on the swings, run in the grass, climb up to the top of this one climbing toy and touch the 'ball' at the top.

Also today, I had an eye appointment to go to downtown. It was my annual eye appointment. My vision is the same. Yeah! I was thinking it would have gotten worse, but alas, it remains the same as it was last year, all the way to 2004.

Now, because I am unable to drive right now, because of my relapse, since March 7 my friends or my husband have been taking me places. Today, my girlfriend picked me up and took me to my appointment downtown. Then, I called my hubby and he picked me up, My girlfriend works from home every now and then and today she had a conference call and was not able to stay with me the whole time.

This girlfriend of mine I am talking about is a friend I met in church. She is one of my crutches I was talking about in a previous post. I praise God for her. She is a blessing and I hope she knows it. Oh, I am sure she does. LOL

Well, that is what my Thursday was all about.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment