Teeccino

Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Twins and the Turned Over Changing Table

It seems at the age of two, my twins, let able toddlers I am sure, do not like taking naps anymore. It also seems this a fact for this generation. If I am incorrect, send me a comment.

Anyway, yesterday afternoon, while my twins were not sleeping, they began to cry over something. Their cries were not our of fear or anything, it was just their typical cry over not getting their way.

Let's go back a bit, way back to probably two months ago. This is when I began thinking to myself, "Self, I bet they (my twins), will eventually turn over their changing table because they constantly open and close those drawers only full of stuffed toys."

Now, fast forward to yesterday. What happened yesterday? Can you make an educated guess?

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

You would be correct!

As I walked their room, unlocked their door and opened it, their changing table was turned over on the drawers and my twins were crying. I bent down, hugged and kissed them and said everything was alright and asked if they were alright, which they were. No bumps, bruises or scratches.

I can only imagine what they must have been thinking as that drawer came tumbling down right in front of them. They must have been frightened if anything. I suppose the crying alone meant they were scared.

The good thing is, they did not attempt to turn the changing table/drawer over today.

Yeah Babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment