Teeccino

Monday, December 10, 2007

How Late Do Your Twins Sleep In?

My twins sleep in until 8:15-8:30, almost every morning. Now, I think this is great because it gives Daddy and Mommy extra time to sleep in as well. Although, I am sure they will be getting up at 7:30 pretty soon.

Do you think Daddy and Mommy (Me), just do not hear them already up and moving around? Could be, huh? When our twins go down for the evening, we have to lock them inside their room so they do escape and run willy nilly all over the house, but when Daddy and Mommy go to sleep in the evening, I do unlock their door, in hopes they will run into our room.

For some reason though, they can not always open their door and they just stay in their room until one of us hears them; which is between 8:15-8:30.

I love it when they sleep in until 8:30, it is awesome..

No comments:

Post a Comment