Teeccino

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Decorations and Toddlers do not mix

This Christmas, like last Christmas, I had put out a small amount of decorations because I knew my girls would seek and destroy anything they could get their sweet little fingers on.

Well, on my fireplace mantel, I had decorated it in a way my girls would not break or knock down anything. Ha Ha, joke was on Mommy indeed. Oh yes, Twin "A" pulled down some lights and along with the lights came down one of my candlestick, glass candlestick. Oh, I was not a happy camper!!

I cleaned it up, then went the store I got it last year to get a new one. Well, they had this candlestick, but it now has ridges in it. So, I will go back tomorrow and get it. It looks like I will have two candlesticks, made of glass, but one with ridges and one without. And, I will have to remove the lights I am sure.

Toddlers, you love them, and they are so hard to control. They never, ever, ever, ever listen!!!

1 comment:

  1. i just found your blog this week..we have twins as well..but that is so true...i had to throw away abunch of ornaments due to the fact our 1 1/2 daughter loves to eat everything...turkey, DVD cases, bark...whatever
    kerith
    http://sideoftwins.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete