Teeccino

Saturday, March 12, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Day Twelve of 60 Day Slimdown

So it is Saturday and right now I am doing nothing. Just staying home with my twins and hubby. Oh, I am also going to eat breakfast too. For breakfast today, I will have a Blueberry Smoothie. These are really good and a change in pace from the Strawberry Smoothies too. What I like about smoothies is they are an all in one meal and they really do fill me up.

In the afternoon, we pretty much stayed home and chilled. My twins watched some movies and Daddy watched golf. I, on the other hand, was reading a book I am supposed to be blogging about soon. I have had this book for almost two months now and am finally more than halfway through the book. I plan on blogging about it in two weeks.

When it came time for lunch, I had another Chicken Salad Wrap. These are really good to make and so easy too. Well, I love all the ingredients in this lunch so it is not hard for me to eat either.

After lunch, I went back to reading my book, which I do really like. Although, I know all the information in this book as I learned about some of the information in my ecology class in the early 90's. The next time I read a book, then blog about it, I will not read something I already know about.

Alright, so for dinner, I ate Spicy Shrimp Tacos. Oh my, these were really good. I love spicy foods and this was just the right about of spice and not too many shrimp either.

So, tonight we have to bring our clocks forward (Spring Forward) that is. Usually when I have to Spring forward, my day is all messed up. But, I love Springing forward because the sun stays out longer and I know Summer is on its way.

**Each day, I will be writing about what I ate and how this Slimdown program is working out on my body. If you too are interested in this 60 Day Slimdown, you can click on the link above and receive 30% off your order. To receive 30% off, please use Code: DayDVD30. Along with the above DVD set, if your baby or babies are still in a stroller, you will love the free Stroller Pump workout.Once at this link, please use any one of these Codes:"sp1" or "sp2" for Level l or Level 2**

No comments:

Post a Comment