Teeccino

Saturday, March 5, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Day Five of 60 Day Slimdown

Today is day six on my Slimdown Plan. On this day, I woke up and made myself a Blueberry Smoothie, which was delicious as always. Them as another part of my breakfast, I toasted 1 whole wheat English Muffin with 1 slice of 2% cheese.

For my exercise routine today, I used the CMJ DVD. Cardio is the number one emphasis on the Slimdown and of course eating healthy meals throughout the day. There is no need to go without a meal during the day with this meal plan.

There are even snack ideas provided to the busy Mommy's feeding or playing with their precious babies. The only way to stay healthy and in shape, is to eat the right foods to fuel your body and mind.

After my lunch, an hour after, I treated myself to a 1 cup of grapes and 1/4 cup of almonds.


**Each day, I will be writing about what I ate and how this Slimdown program is working out on my body. If you too are interested in this 60 Day Slimdown, you can click on the link above and receive 30% off your order. To receive 30% off, please use Code: DayDVD30. Along with the above DVD set, if your baby or babies are still in a stroller, you will love the free Stroller Pump workout.Once at this link, please use any one of these Codes:"sp1" or "sp2" for Level l or Level 2**

No comments:

Post a Comment