Teeccino

Thursday, March 17, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Day Seventeen of 60 Day Slimdown

Happy Thursday my blog readers and those looking for a good exercise and meal plan. This morning, I woke up not feeling sleepy and ready to go. My twins, well they are always ready to go! Yeah, my body and mind, in my opinion, are beginning to catch up to my twins. No longer am I tired and grumpy.

With all the varieties of breakfast meals in the 60 Day Meal Plan, I do not have to just eat one or two. In fact, today I ate something totally different. Today, I ate a Red Pepper Egg Sandwich. This is something on the 60 Day Meal Plan, for breakfast. There is another breakfast meal, but I have not eaten that yet.

Thursday is normally my bible study in the morning, but we do not begin again until Next Thursday. So, today, I was able to do the PNBC DVD. This is a pretty cool exercise DVD. Well, I like them all, so far. As of right now, I am a little more than half way through the first thirty days of the sixty day slimdown. Woo Hoo!

Once my exercise was complete, I drank a glass of ice cold lemon water. Next time, I will add lime instead of lemon. Oh, I am so daring!

This time for lunch, I made myself a black bean taco salad and that was perfect. I loved it and ate it quickly too. With my lunch, I drank an ice cold water with lime. It tasted pretty good with the black bean taco salad too.

After eating lunch, I went back to writing and meeting up with my friends on Gather. I love this website. Not only can I meet new peeps on Gather, I can earn gift cards and so much more. If you are not on Gather yet, what are you waiting for!

For dinner tonight, I put together a tuna salad. This was easy to make and easy to down as well. Eating a tuna salad never gets old or tiring for me either,

Alrighty then! Goodnight my blog readers..I will talk to you on Friday. Have a great evening.



**Each day, I will be writing about what I ate and how this Slimdown program is working out on my body. If you too are interested in this 60 Day Slimdown, you can click on the link above and receive 30% off your order. To receive 30% off, please use Code: DayDVD30. Along with the above DVD set, if your baby or babies are still in a stroller, you will love the free Stroller Pump workout.Once at this link, please use any one of these Codes:"sp1" or "sp2" for Level l or Level 2**

No comments:

Post a Comment