Teeccino

Thursday, March 10, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Day Ten of 60 Day Slimdown

Good morning to all my blog readers as you follow me on this journey of the 60 Day Slimdown. Today, is my tenth day of the 60 Day Slimdown and I am loving it. The exercises are just what I need and the food is just enough to keep me full, but not too full, all day.

This morning for breakfast I decided to have Western Eggs and some Lemon Water. For a change of pace, this was a delicious breakfast. I might just have this tomorrow as well.

After breakfast, and my twins were off the school, I began doing the PNBC DVD only this time. I really like the DVD and the exercises on them. This DVD has me doing five exercise workouts. While doing these workouts, I still consider myself a beginner so I follow the lady doing the "beginner" exercises.

Once my morning exercises were completed, I checked my emails and began writing for the various people and companies I get paid to write for.

As lunchtime rolled around, I was not sure what I wanted this time for lunch. So, I took a look at my 60 Day Menu Plan and decided on the Grilled Cheese/Tomato Soup lunch. Well, I have always loved a Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup, so this was a meal that I could easily eat.

While I was eating my lunch, I was also online, reading my emails and writing my articles. I was also listening to a variety of radio programs on iTunes.

When it came time for dinner, I decided to have Breakfast for Dinner. This time, I had eggs and bacon and my always yummy Lemon Water.

Alright, this is a wrap for today and I shall see you tomorrow. Have a great evening my blog readers and those seeking to stay in shape and eat healthy too.

**Each day, I will be writing about what I ate and how this Slimdown program is working out on my body. If you too are interested in this 60 Day Slimdown, you can click on the link above and receive 30% off your order. To receive 30% off, please use Code: DayDVD30. Along with the above DVD set, if your baby or babies are still in a stroller, you will love the free Stroller Pump workout.Once at this link, please use any one of these Codes:"sp1" or "sp2" for Level l or Level 2**

No comments:

Post a Comment