Teeccino

Sunday, March 13, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Day Thirteen of 60 Day Slimdown

Happy Sunday, or not, to my blog readers! Today is also my Mom's birthday. I wish my family could have gone down south to see her and celebrate with the rest of my family. BUT! With the price of gas these days, it will make it harder to travel anywhere...Happy Birthday Mom! The Twins and myself will see you on Skype tonight..

Alright now, well for breakfast this morning, I had Apples and Cinnamon and half a Strawberry Smoothie. I figured since the Smoothie is enough to fill me up, there is no need to be stuffed with the Apples and Cinnamon and the Smoothie.

After my breakfast, I began doing laundry. I had a lot of towels and clothes to clean as they were filling up my basket in the hallway. Well, there really were not a lot of clothes, it just looked like it because the basket is small.

Once the clothes and towels were washing, I went into my bedroom and watched the news while my twins were playing with their puzzles in the family room and playing with their dollies.

Since today is Sunday, for exercising today, I worked out with the CFS DVD: Phase 1 and Cardio #1. I really do like these exercises and oh my does my body feel it. I mean, when you do not work out for a long time, your muscles certainly do feel it.

When it came time for lunch, I decided to eat a Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup. Once my lunch was made, I went to my room and again listened to my online radio shows and watched some news.

Just like last night, I again ate Spicy Shrimp Tacos. Well, I had some leftovers so why not finish, right? It tasted just as good tonight as it did the first night.

Alright my blog readers, I will talk to you tomorrow.


**Each day, I will be writing about what I ate and how this Slimdown program is working out on my body. If you too are interested in this 60 Day Slimdown, you can click on the link above and receive 30% off your order. To receive 30% off, please use Code: DayDVD30. Along with the above DVD set, if your baby or babies are still in a stroller, you will love the free Stroller Pump workout.Once at this link, please use any one of these Codes:"sp1" or "sp2" for Level l or Level 2**

No comments:

Post a Comment