Teeccino

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cuts Heal Quickly with Walgreens Triple Antibiotic Ointment Original Strength

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Recently, I was asked to try one of  Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products. Since myself and my twins tend to get cuts from playing outdoors, indoors and any other way cuts can be received, I choose to try the Walgreens Triple Antibiotic Ointment Original Strength. 

Once I received this product, it quickly went to good use as I had cut myself dicing some onions. When I applied this ointment to my wound and covered it with a bandage, it healed within three days. It is a good thing my wound was not deep. Now, before trying this product, I had used another brand, but from now on, I will be using this product. Not only does this Walgreens Brand work better, it costs half of what the name brand ointment  costs.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

With the purchase of Walgreens Way to Well FundTM   products, you will be supporting and bringing preventative wellness services to your local city or town through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™. The Walgreens Way to Well FundTM   provides people the way to stay healthy through prevention and education and so much more. Walgreens contributes up to $3 million annually to the Walgreens Way to Well FundTM  .  Right there, this shows their dedication to keeping their clients healthy, year round. This means, the Walgreens Way to Well FundTM   provides free health tests as well as other health and wellness services.

It looks like, your best bet is to not only receive your prescriptions from Walgreens, but know you will be in good hands with the new Walgreens Way to Well FundTM .

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment