Teeccino

Monday, March 7, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Day Seven of 60 Day Slimdown

Today I made a great meal plan. For breakfast, I had Oatmeal with 1 Apple, cut in pieces and put into the oatmeal. This was a great breakfast and a change from the Smoothie.

Since it was Monday, I rested again, but really wanted to work out again. I can not wait until Tuesday to begin working out again.

For lunch, I made a delicious Raspberry Salad. This time, I added the right amount of Raspberry Vinaigrette and I could have eaten another one!

After eating lunch,I watched some television, mainly shows on the food network and some other channel I like.

When my twins came home from school, I looked in their school bag, as always and asked what they learned in school today. Like always, they say "nothing". I say to them, "So, you are in school for three hours and you learned nothing. How about some new songs?".

At dinner time, I made the Meatless Chili and I have to say it was delicious too. I made enough for ten more meals. In fact, I had to put some in my freezer!

Come back tomorrow and see what my meal plan for my eighth day will be. Who knows, it might be the same!



**Each day, I will be writing about what I ate and how this Slimdown program is working out on my body. If you too are interested in this 60 Day Slimdown, you can click on the link above and receive 30% off your order. To receive 30% off, please use Code: DayDVD30. Along with the above DVD set, if your baby or babies are still in a stroller, you will love the free Stroller Pump workout.Once at this link, please use any one of these Codes:"sp1" or "sp2" for Level l or Level 2**

No comments:

Post a Comment