Teeccino

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TwiceToddlers, Chocolate Milk Shake and a Nap

Today, after daycare, my twins requested a chocolate milk shake. So, we went to Starbucks and I got a Java Chip for me, two chocy milk shakes and some Madelines Mini Cakes. We sat in front of the tiny water fountain for a while, took some camera phone photos of them, got in the car and Mommy went through the In N Out drive thru to get me a Animal Style Cheeseburger, no fries, no drink.

When got home, I put my twins down for a nap, which they are still doing right now. I love when they take long naps, it makes for a happier baby, indeed. Plus, they HATE it when Mommy or Daddy wakes them up.

Tonight, my TwiceBabies will probably want to go to the gym with Daddy..That is if he is not tired from work..

No comments:

Post a Comment