Teeccino

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

TwiceToddlers and The Gym

This morning we went to the gym. Mommy had a good workout, as always. I really like going to the gym and wish we would have joined when our twins were still infants. Anyway, today, Mommy had a good workout. I like building my arm muscles, leg muscles and doing stomach crunches on this bench my gym has.

When it was time to leave, I picked up my girls, went to our car them realized I did not have Twin "B"s sweater. So, we went back in, pick it up and on the way out, both my twins went running like a bat out of H E LL. That is when a UPS truck was driving up the parking lot. It is a good thing he turn instead of going straight. My twins would have been under the wheels of the UPS truck.

Oh yeah, my twins never listen to me when I tell them to NOT run. They act like wild children or feral children and think they are mortal or indestructible. I do not know how many times I have to tell them, to their face, looking at me in the eye, to stay close to Mommy and not run away from me.

It is enough to make Mommy have a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment