Teeccino

Thursday, June 11, 2009

TwiceToddlers and their Cousins

At the end of May, my sister, her hubby and my nephews all drove up to NorCal to meet one of their friends at a very popular camping ground. They stayed and camped there for a couple days, then drove down to see me, my hubby and my sister twin neices.

Oh, we had so much fun. It is a shame we live such a far distance from each other. We ate dinner at my home, played in my big backyard, played in the pool, played indoors and just had a great time all around.Because my home is not able to hold more than 5 people, my sister's family stayed in a nearby hotel for two nights.

On Friday, my sister and I went shopping at my cities outlet mall. My sister just had her birthday the week before she arrived at my home. So, I bought her something she wanted for the summer.I loved just seeing my sister. She was like a sight for sore eyes. That is what happens with distance between the two of us.

Here are some photos of my twins and nephews playing in my backyard, watching a show in my home and listening to Auntie read them a story.






No comments:

Post a Comment