Teeccino

Monday, June 15, 2009

TwiceToddlers and Mommy Day

Before we shoved off to the gym, I called Nana and sang, "Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary......HHHAAAPPYY Anniversary", to her. My Dad had already gone to work so he could not hear me singing. I always call my family on their birthday's or anniversaries and sing to them. I think I began doing that is high school. Oh, it is my Mom and Dad's 41st Wedding Anniversary. They could not have stayed married this long without the love of Jesus in their relationship.

Today my twins stayed home with me because we changed the day from Monday to Thursday for a birthday party for one of their friends. So, today, Mommy went to the gym with her twins and only worked out for about an hour. I am really working on my arms and legs right now. In fact, I am beginning to use free weights again. Only 5 pounds though. I hold the weights and it brings me back to when A&E were still infants. I held the 3 pound weights and wow, they weigh hardly nothing. This is the weight my twins were when they were born. Well, 3.8 and 3.13, respectively.

After the gym, we came home, I took my shower and the girls watched Yo Gabba Gabba!!! They love that show, all the songs and characters. I like it because it is teaching them to be nice, play nice and keep trying..

No comments:

Post a Comment