Teeccino

Monday, February 18, 2008

My TwiceBabies and Mommy Take a Walk

This early afternoon, my twins and I walked, without leases on, to my new neighors home at the corner of our street.

I have made some chocolate chip cookies and chocolate truffles for her, her husband and her sister. They are new to NorCal and they have 8 month old twins (boy/girl).

I think I will invite them to attend my church one time to see if they like it. They used to attend the same style of church in their home states before moving out west.

Anyway, we are all suppposed to go to the park when my girls wake up from their naps.

I think I will walk them on their stroller, otherwise, it will take us a day and a half to get to our park that is only 5-8 minutes from our home.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment