Teeccino

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Date Night with my Hubby Man

Tonight, my hubby and I were able to go out on a date.

Wow, it is a rareity, but when it happens, it feels good to get out of the house.

One of my hubby's sisters and her husband came over to watch Twins "A and B" for two hours. Their cousins also came over to play with them. Their cousins are a whole generation a part from them as they are in their twenties now.

My hubby and I ate at a local Italian Restaurant close to our home that we like to eat at. They have good service, a wide selection of entree's to choose from on their menu and two big screen TV's in the upstairs portion of the restaurant.

Then, after dinner,we did some grocery shopping and came home.

I love being able to get out of my home because it gives be a breather and a bit of sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment