Teeccino

Friday, January 25, 2013

Twins Without Television: Week 3, Day 5

Yeah, TGIF! Well, it is TGIF for me, not so much for my twins since they will not be watching television all today and probably this weekend. Well, it is supposed to rain, but we have a lot of things to do in the house. We have games to play and well, movies are not really television, so I might allow a couple movies.

Anyway, I was trying to read to them from the "What Your Second Grader Should Know", book and they would not sit still. So, I told them they would get no television Friday or this weekend. Do you think I am too hard on them? I do not think so.

Well, last night I was going to read to them from the history section of this book: American History and Geography. This is just a little section, but would my twins sit still...noooooooo. So, they got their day of television taken away. Oh well, I will do some Spanish and Italian lessons with them and we can play one or two Brain Quest games.

Alright my friends, well have a blessed weekend and stay safe. I will write again on Monday. Yeah, going on week 4!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment