Teeccino

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Twins Without Television: Week 2, Day 4

Thursday, we have made it to Thursday, but I have a little secret. My twins have been going to the gym with Daddy as they have since they were a year old. They have friends at the gym, their "Gym Friends" if you will. Anyway, Daddy just confessed something to me this week. Can you guess what it is? You got that right, they are watching television! An hour of television. This is something that never even occurred to me. So, does this mean my twins are still watching television? In my mind, I would like to say, "No". I would never have known my twins were watching television, if Daddy had not told me. This means Daddy's conscience was bothering him and he had to tell me.

So, from where I am sitting, my twins are still not watching television during their school week.Does this still count? Well, it will have to because going to the gym is not something new to them, but they told me because they were feeling guilty.

Well, aside from this "hiccup 2", my twins come home from school and 1) do their chores, 2) homework and 3) we sometimes do some language lessons. Or, we can play a game of Brain Quest or Yahtzee!  Just like last week, my twins still do not ask about watching television or being bored. This is a good thing because, I, Mommy am really doing all I can to "redirect the stream/tide/et al" if you know what I mean.

Alright, so until tomorrow...
   Ciao!!

 
LEARN ITALIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment