Teeccino

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Twins Without Television: Week 2, Day 2

It is now day two of my twins without television and still no questions about, "Can I watch some TV?" They just have not asked about watching that "box", just sitting there in my bedroom or living room. I think because I stopped watching television last June, I have been an example to them that it is not necessary to watch television in order to stay occupied.

There are other things to do besides watching television. Things like read, play games, color, draw, play with dolls. Things like this.

Sure I watched television when I was their age and it is a shame I did. People just become consumed with television and it seems to change our internal thinking. This is especially true when there are so many "brainless" shows being sold to television stations and spit out into the television airways for public consumption.

One thing I am really looking forward to when my twins not watching television is.....learning to be nice to each other. Honestly, I think this is a twin issue, especially when they are this young. They are fighting for  my attention and this becomes a stressor on them and Mommy.

Oh, just keep us in your prayers as my twins continue to NOT watch television and reroute their brains being able to learn good skills, not bad behavior from the television shows they like so much.

**********************************************************

TV

Books Vs. TV

Turn Me Off!

Unplug The Signal

Are You Living The American Dream?

The Truth Face of Television

Don't Think

Free Your Mind

Read....Instead

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies

We Are A Brainwashed Generation

Your Brainwashed

No comments:

Post a Comment