Teeccino

Thursday, January 26, 2012

TwiceGirlies Go To Multicultural Night at School

Tonight was my twins multicultural night at school. They were able to go to different countries without leaving their school. When the girls entered their cafeteria they were given  a paper passport. Countries I saw represented were Egypt, China, Japan, India, Mexico and there must have been others but we only stayed for an hour.
For each country/table, my twins visited, their passport was stamped. Along with getting their passport stamped, they were able to do a craft of some sort depicting that countries heritage. I really had a lot of fun and my twins did too.

There were students from India, Mexico and Native Americans were dressed in their native dress wear and dancing to the music of their customs. I did take some photos, they are still on my phone. I only took a few photos and might add them to this article soon.

To be honest, I did not want to go because this is the night my twins go see their grandparents, but my twins did have a good time. They saw some of their friends and got to see a variety of countries they would never visit if not for the multicultural night at their school.

1 comment:

  1. nice articles, love reading here...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete