Teeccino

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TwiceGirlies and Beauty and the Beast

Yesterday my hubby and I took our twins to see Beauty and the Beast, and it was not the 3D version either. At first I wanted to see it in 3D, later decided against it. I thought the 3D might scare them. Anyway, the theatre was so empty. There must have been, including the four of us, twenty people there.

Now, even though we own this movie and watch way too much, I thought my twins would like to see it on the BIG SCREEN. My goodness, I had forgotten how nice it looks in the theatre. The last time I saw it at the movies was when it first came out in 1991 and I loved it then, just as much as I did yesterday.

In fact, I liked this movie even more because I was able to see it with my twins. For Christmas, Auntie Amy got them this awesome plush Belle doll where she is wearing the exact dress yellow and her hair is the same to. My twins were going to take it with them, but they forgot.

Anyway, I am so glad my twins liked the movie on a larger screen and they were actually paying attention and not asking too many questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment