Teeccino

Thursday, July 22, 2010

TwiceToddlers Playing in Backyard Pool

Wow, it certainly gets hot in my city. I remember the first time I moved here. It was in mid-July and the temperture reading outside this one bank was 116 degrees. I do not think I had ever been in heat that hot growin up in Southern California.

Anyway, so far this year, it has not reached even close to 116 degree's. So far, this year, the hottest it has reached is 101 degree's. That is not too hot and I can still handle it. It is a good thing I have a backyard patio with an awning overhang and fan. This does allow me to stay outside with my twins as they have fun in this cool, new pool we purchased from Costco two weeks ago.

The pool, like Twin "B" says, is shaped like a peanut, has a mini slide and sprinklers on both sides for an easy slide. There is also a seat at one end of the pool with two cup holders.

Here are photos of my twins playing in the new pool.






No comments:

Post a Comment