Teeccino

Monday, July 19, 2010

TwiceToddlers Love Making Peanut Butter Sandwiches

My twins love doing things for themselves. In fact, they really do not like me, or Daddy, doing anything for them at 4 going on 5. If they had it their way, they would make their own this and their own that. In fact! Here are my twins making their favorite dish, a Peanut Butter Sandwich.

That's right, no jelly, just Peanut Butter. They would eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I allowed it.

Doing anything and all things is exactly what my twins love doing. They feel like they are in control and they want Mommy to know they can do it...all by themselves. I love seeing them doing anything all on their own. It is sad though because I know my little girls are growing up.





No comments:

Post a Comment