Teeccino

Friday, July 23, 2010

TwiceToddlers Cleaninng Sliding Glass Door

My twins love helping Mommy or Daddy do anything around the home. That includes cleaning our sliding glass door. As it turns, I had not cleaned the fake snow off our sliding glass door after Christmas. It gets really, I mean really, cold in my city between the months of October thru April. So, I was reluctant to go outdoors and clean the fake snow off the sliding glass door.

It was not until two months ago that I finally decided to clean the fake snow off. When my twins saw the cleaning products I had outside for cleaning the door, they were more than happy to clean the door themselves. So, far be it from me to stop them. Here are my twins, from the back, cleaning all the fake snow off the glass door.


No comments:

Post a Comment