Teeccino

Saturday, July 31, 2010

TwiceToddlers on the Computer

My twins see Mommy working on the computer every now and then. Mommy also talks to her family and friends on the computer. But, Mommy has yet to show her twins how to use the computer, until this summer. Recently, I did this survey online and they asked about certain learning questions and children. I was chosen to do this beta test for this learning company and was sent a their website for young children. This is an amazing website. When I open the website, log in and choose the user ID)Me or my twins)for learning, the website looks like a classroom. The classroom has a fish tank, a chalkboard, children playing on a learning carpet, a teacher with students and all these learning buttons at the top of the website.

As far as I am concerned, this is THE very best website for primary school children log onto and learn without advertisements and propaganda. Here are my twins learning to use the mouse. Yes, this website even teaches your child to use the mouse before ever using their website.

The website I am raving about is called ABCMouse, but it is still in the beta testing stage.




No comments:

Post a Comment