Teeccino

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

TwiceToddlers (No More) Wearing Very Cute "MooGClip" Headbands

My twins love anything for their hair. They love hair clips and especially headbands. Every morning, after my twins get dressed, all they want, especially Twin B, is for Mommy to fix their hair with the headbands or hair clips we have.

About a week ago, I was looking for some really cute headbands online and came upon this company MooGClips. MooGClips has been selling hair clips, headbands, hair gift sets, hair bows and many more since the MooGClips owner's daughter was nine months old. When her daughter was nine months old, she did not have any hair, but Mommy still wanted her daughter to wear hair clips. As soon as her daughter began to grow hair, she began looking for cute, affordable hair clips and found none.

This is the time MooGClips was created. These hair clips are made for infants, babies, toddlers, little girls and Mommy's too. Right now, you can look at over 100 different ribbon choices and ribbon styles are constantly being added to the website and her many stores.

These are the headbands I purchased for my twins, Fuschia/Fuschia, and they love them. These headbands, or bands, are easy to put on, take off too. This head band is skinny and the flower is made from chiffon. This particular headband color is brand new too. Here are some photos of my twins wearing these adorable, and affordable, headbands.





The next purchase I make, I am looking at these headbands or hair clip. My twins have some really cute animal print clothes and these two headbands would look just adorable in their hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment