Teeccino

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TwiceToddlers (No More) Falling Asleep on Family Room Couches

No, this not is something new to Mommy or Daddy. This is what happens when our TwiceToddlers ( No More) do not take an afternoon nap. The only reason my TwiceToddlers (No More) did not their afternoon nap was because Mommy was showing them out to make Peanut Butter Cookies.

Before my twins got home from school, I made the cookie dough. One less cookie making step, with my twins, is so much better. And oh, my twins love baking cookies from the beginning to end.

Once my twins were home from school, they took off their rain jackets, their shoes and showed me all the Christmas crafts they made today. They loved going to school in their pajamas. I had them wear their pink Hello Kitty pajamas Nana and Papa gave them for their birthday.

After my twins not only took of their jackets and shoes, they put on their Disney Costumes...again. A repeat from yesterday that is. Oh, they just look so cute in their costumes and especially cute making Peanut Butter Cookies in their costumes.

Making Christmas, Peanut Butter, Cookies is the reason they did not take their daily afternoon naps. This is how they came to fall asleep after eating their dinner and watching Golden Films Beauty and the Beast on On Demand.





My twins are still sleeping now. Daddy preempted their waking up crying and let them know where they were. If my twins wake up, not knowing where they are sleeping, they freak out, big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment