Teeccino

Saturday, December 4, 2010

TwiceToddlers (No More) Trimming Christmas Tree

This afternoon, Daddy took down our fake Christmas tree. We have had this fake Christmas tree for about six years now. As much as I really love the real thing, the money we would spend on a real Christmas tree could go towards gifts for our twins. In fact, the money we do save from a real tree does go towards their Christmas gifts.

Once Daddy assembled our tree, with lights attached, Mommy, that is me, brought in all my decorations. The decorations I have have come from my Mom and ones I have purchased as well. Normally, I receive one or two new ones each year from my Mom. This is a tradition from the both of us.

Anyway, here are photos of my twins trimming our tree. They look so cute and I had them trim the tree all by themselves while I took these photos of them.

My twins had a ball trimming the tree, all by themselves, fighting and all..











No comments:

Post a Comment